We pledge to provide you with a safe, hassle-free online shopping experience!
Mobile Fun is aware that you care how information about you is used and shared. We assure the highest level of safety and security for our customers and have established state-of-the-art technological protection measures to ensure that all of our transaction processes, both online and offline, are extremely safe
You can shop with confidence at Mobile Fun, knowing that your personal information, including name, address and credit card information, is protected by VeriSign Secure Site Technology. Our industry standard encryption ensures no one can access or use your personal information. But our security procedures don’t stop there: your order details are then encrypted with 1024-bit PGP technology before it is communicated to the Mobile Fun sales and despatch team.
All Internet host IP addresses are also recorded for security reasons when placing an order online, which may identify your computer and Internet connections, for fraud-prevention purposes.
Mobile Fun Limited is an active member of IMRG (Interactive Media Retail Group) and is an ISIS(Internet Shopping is Safe) accredited safe shop, which certifies that we have:
- Registered with the ISIS programme and undertaken to trade in a manner that is LEGAL, DECENT, HONEST, TRUTHFUL AND FAIR.
- Our web site and service reviewed and monitored by IMRG.
- Our Business, VAT and Data Protection registrations checked by IMRG.
We are also an IDIS (Internet Delivery Is Safe) accredited retailer, which means we guarantee our customers have the right to:
- Clear delivery information before you place your order.
- Convenient delivery options.
- Notification of any delivery limitations / conditions.
- Charges that are complete and simple to understand.
- Access to information on your order progress.
- Delivery within the agreed time frame.
- Helpful support with failed / late / attempted deliveries.
- Your goods arriving in good condition.
- A clear returns process.
When you shop at Mobile Fun, you can be sure that it’s going to be a hassle-free, rewarding online shopping experience!
We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information!
Mobile Fun Limited will not knowingly pass on any details we hold on customers or web site visitors to any third parties. We protect the privacy of this personal information using our highly secure, password-protected servers.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that any details that you submit to us are kept secure. The details that you submit to us will be kept to process orders only. You have the right to withhold personal information that is not needed for the transaction.
When processing an order, we require the details of the credit/debit card to be used in payment as well as both a delivery and billing address, e-mail address and contact number. All information is collected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We also reserve the right to refuse the fulfilment of any order in the event of an unsatisfactory verification of your order. You can check the information that we hold by sending us an email.
If you find any inaccuracies we will delete it or correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy. We do, however, reserve the right to pass on any details we hold to relevant authorities in the interests of preventing crime. You will be notified in the event of any information being transferred outside the European Economic area.
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may use the e-mail addresses submitted to us to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Mobile Fun web site, new services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
We will give you the right to refuse any marketing e-mail from us in the future. We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the Mobile Fun web site.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a ‘cookie’, which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening.
Information You Provide To Us
The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process.
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfill your order, market/communicate products and services and deal with any enquiries relating to the same whether by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates or sub-contractors (together our ‘Partner Companies’).
- If you obtain or choose to buy products through our website or give us personal information then we may collect information about your buying behaviour and if you send us personal correspondance such as emails or letters then we may collect this information into a file specific to you. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘Personal Information’